About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 7 June 2012

Oliver ~ 16 Days Of Sweetness

A few weeks back I was lucky enough to capture the Alex and her beautiful 35 week baby bump ~ http://jrpphotography-jo.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/alex.html .
Well her gorogeous baby was so eager to meet his parents that he came into this world 2 weeks early. Oliver was still so tiny at his photoshoot when he was 16 days old. I got to have lots of cuddles with him inbetween shots.
















Congratulations Alex & Laurie on your beautiful baby boy and thank-you for asking me to capture this special time in your lives.
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews