About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 3 June 2012

Apples & Autumn Leaves 2012

Last year I took my kids out and captured them in the beautiful autumn colour ~ http://jrpphotography-jo.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/apples-autumn-leaves.html.
I thought I'd make it an anual event. I take lots of photos of my kids through-out the year but thought it would be a nice idea to try to capture them around the same time every year.
If you looked at last years shoot you'll notice there is a little person missing ~ my youngest isn't always a fan of my camera, I'm happy that for this shoot he decided he'd be in a few shots!





I told Reese that I would photograph her own pose..this is the one she gave me :) she makes me laugh.
She is a gorgeous caring girl who brings so much to our lives xx


My eldest boy. He makes my heart so happy. He has a gentle caring nature that I hop he never looses. He needed a hair cut ans was about to loose he front tooth, but this was Jett on this day :)





And my baby. You have to be quick to catch an image of Pryce.
He's such a joker and mischeif maker, he loves to make you laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews