About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Saturday 30 June 2012

Cathy, Haydn & Ned

My dear friend Cathy had her baby!!
 (you can see an early maternity shoot here ~
A few weeks back Cathy's sister and I started to plan a baby shower for Cathy, we thought 3 weeks before the baby's due date would be a safe time. Cath and I also planned to do her full term matrnity shoot on the same day. As the date drew closer her doctor decided the baby needed to be born... the day after our celebrations. Feeww, that was good timing, except that Ned decided he was in charge of the situation and came early!!!! Arrhh, so there went the baby shower and maternity shoot. Never mind Ned is the cutest little button and you'll be sure to see many more images :)





Ned was a bit fidgety when we put him up like this,
 but as soon as he had hold of his Dad's finger he was settled :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews