About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 1 June 2012

Fun Day

A few months back I was lucky enough to take part in a Wild Spirit workshop. While I was doing it I met some great gals. We decided to get together last weekend and have an afternoon full of models and fun. A special thanks to Polly from Polly Wright Photography for organising the afternoon.


Ebony was our first model for the day!
Thanks Ebony :)





Jaz was such a gorgeous girl and did everything we asked of her :)
Thanks Jaz.






Ebony came along with her mum, as a reult she became a model too!!
Thanks Ebony :)

Cute Ruby :)

Dakota, Jasmine & Poppy, such cute sisters. And Nat & Rod (below),
Thanks for coming :)





Allie :)

Jemma :)

Beautiful friends Ashlin & Elly.
Thanks for coming girls :)


1 image ~ 3 different editing styles...

Elley, Ashlin & Elly







Ash and her amazing hair!!!
Thanks for coming Ash & Eddie :)





And finally ~ Polly captured this great image of me finding 'that perfect angle'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews