About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 25 June 2012

Irene, Caleb & Zoe

Recently I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Irene and her gorgeous kids Caleb & Zoe.
Even though I thought we would have to postpone the shoot due to bad weather, by the time the afternoon came around we got some glorious winter sun.
When Irene contacted about this photoshoot she told me it would be just her and her kids as she's always taking the photos and has heaps of her hubby with the kids! As this also happens in my house, I can totaly relate! It was lovely to capture some special moments for Irene to treasure.













every superhero still needs his Mum :)






Thanks for coming to see me Irene and I hope you enjoy these images of you and your gorgeous kids,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews