About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 14 October 2013

Tiahn, Chloe, Blake, Tayah & Isla

 
5 gorgeous kids and a beautiful Spring morning made for a wonderful photoshoot.
Bake & Tayah were the cutest brother and sister, they didn't even mind touching eachother!!
Isla was just gorgeous, with her big brown eyes, and those lips!!(oh, and she loved her lolly pop!)
This is where I need to make a personal confession...when I was 11/14, I was awkward, self conscious and so not fashionable. Tiahn & Chloe, are anything but those things! They are beautiful young ladies who were pleasure to capture!
 











 


Thank you Bianca, Nikala & Kaitie for asking me to capture your wonderful children,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews