About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 4 October 2013

Isabel is 1!!

Gorgeous Isabel is 1. I 'met' her over a year ago when I captured her mummy's pregnancy and then as a newborn. It is a real honour to be able to watch such special little people grow!
 
~ The girls tutu's are from Little Chiyo
~ Cake from Cupcake and Cupcake 
 















 
 
It was a pleasure again Michelle and am really looking forward to our next shot!!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews