About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Isaac Ellis ~ 13 days of Sweetness

 
A few weeks back I met with Ros and James to capture their maternity images.
So I was so excited to hear that they had a precious little boy ~ Isaac Ellis.
Isaac is such a gorgeous little guy who is so loved by his mummy an daddy.
 
 













Thank you Ros and James, for trusting me to capture Isaac at such a precious age,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews