About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 7 October 2013

Flynn Jacob ~ 6 days of Sweetness

 Back in August I captured Claire in her final few weeks of pregnancy. Then I got to meet baby Flynn, and he was just a sweet little guy! He pretty much slept through his whole shoot. A lot of my clients bring special personal items to include in their newborn shoots. Claire & Jacob brought Flynn's Great-great grand father's gold prospecting pan, it was very special to incorporate something that is around 100 years old into a shoot with gorgeous 6 day old Flynn :)
 

 
 










The pan that Flynn is laying in is his Great-Great Grand Father's gold prospecting pan. It is around 100 years old, so, so special!


Thank you Claire and Jacob for asking me to capture such an amazing time in your lives,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews