About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Ruby

I spent some time with Ruby and her mum & dad on a beautiful Winter's afternoon.
We did this session at their property, there were so many beautiful spots. I love shooting and incorporating places that have special meaning to my clients. I just loved the big doors (well, there was only one!) of Ruby's dad's shed.
 
















Thank you for having me at your beautiful home to capture Ruby at this fleeting age,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews