About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 4 August 2013

Levi & Bella

Leading up to Levi & Bella's photo session, the mornings were cold and foggy, exactly the sort of morning their mum wanted to capture in these images. So you can image our disappointment when we woke to a clear sunny morning!!
Never mind, I had a great time capturing these gorgeous kids again and also a gorgeous 4 generation image that will be treasured forever.
 












Thanks Kaye & Ash for having me at your beautiful home, I look forward to our next shoot!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews