About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 7 August 2013

English Girls

There's a back story to this shoot I did with the gorgeous English Girls.
I was at my 'day job' when a beautiful woman came in with her stunning girls... I took one look at them and just had to ask I if could photograph them!  Lucky for me their mum and dad said yes!
So that is how this shoot with Lilah, Daisy, Pepper and Olive came about!
 











Thank you so much Kelly & Luke for allowing me to capture your girls,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews