About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 26 August 2013

Love Family

It was cold the morning of my shoot with the Love family but the sun was shining!
Emme was a wonderful model and loved wearing the beautiful Little Chiyo TuTu. Mace, on the other hand wasn't a huge fan! we still got some smiley images of him though!
 












Thank you Casey & Troy for asking me to capture your family for you,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews