About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 30 June 2013

Ned's cake smash

Little Ned is quite special to me and I have loved watching him grow and to be able to capture that for his mum and dad. So it was only natural that as his 1st birthday drew near, it was time for his cakesmash!
It was a beautiful morning and Ned looked great in the top his mum made.









Once again, Cathy, I loved capturing your gorgeous boy for you 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews