About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 6 June 2013

Ash & Remi


Ash & Remi's mum contacted me for a photoshoot before Remi had her hair cut. You see, she had been growing it so that when she had it cut she could donate it to an organisation who make it into wigs for women how loose their hair through sickness. It was Remi's idea to do it, which I think proves just how beautiful inside and out she is. What a proud moment for her parents.
Ash wasn't too happy with the idea of having his photos taken especially when I asked him to stand next to his sister! Oh my, you should've seen his face when I asked him to hold Remi's hand! priceless!!!!
 I guess this is what happens when your kids hit 12 & 9!!!















This was a fun shoot, thanks Colleen for asking me to capture your gorgeous kids!
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews