About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 24 June 2013

Fletcher ~ 12 days of Sweetness


Thanks to my photography I get to meet lots of amazing families, to be asked to capture special memories and make them last a lifetime is very special to me.
The Gilbert's are one of those families. I've been photographing Flynn since he was in the toddler room at daycare, then a family shoot, maternity and now very special images of baby Fletcher.
He was a gorgeous baby who wasn't too fussed with me moving him around. I must say that one of my favourite images is the very first one, this was not the moment I was going for, but when Indi leaned in for a kiss it was so sweet!












Thank you again B and Wes for allowing me to capture your beautiful boy. I look forward to watching your kids grow,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews