About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 21 June 2013

Caley ~ 31 weeks


Caley didn't want to have her maternity shoot too late, she didn't want to risk getting bad weather considering she was due mid-July.
Well, turns out lucky we did the shoot early, her precious boy was in a hurry to meet his mum & dad and to see what the big wide world had in store for him. Carter was born 6 weeks early!
I just love every image from this shoot, I could see the love Caley and Gaz have for eachother as well as their baby. In between lots of laughs and chasing the golden sunlight I captured Caley's first pregnancy.











Thanks for asking me to capture this exciting and wonderful time for you, I can't wait to meet Carter on Thursday,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews