About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 30 January 2014

Tiffany @ 35 weeks

This photography gig means a lot to me. The fact that people trust me to capture their special people and moments is never lost on me. I was humbled when Tiff and Andrew contacted me to capture this very special pregnancy for them.
It was a very warm evening, in the middle of a hot, hot heatwave that swept Victoria. I arranged a beautiful location, and after a (small) wardrobe malfunction, the sun was setting and proving an beautiful warm glow to the sky.
 
 









Thank you, again, for asking me to capture these memories for you Tiff & Andrew,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews