About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Oliver

 
Eeeeekkkkk, Oliver ... you are C.U.T.E!!!!!
I was so spoilt for this session - gorgeous baby, gorgeous parent and a stunning location. It was a very hot day for Oliver's session, but as I was driving over to Moama I could see dark storm clouds rolling in... and they kept on rolling. we were lucky that they decided to open up just at the end of the shoot! And I just love that Oliver's great grand parents wanted to be in a few images too...
 













 
Thank you Bianca and Brett for asking me to capture your boy for you,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews