About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 1 January 2014

James

 
James is such a cutie, with his cheeky smile and amazing lashes! (why is it that it's the boys who get long lashes?!)
Towards the end of our session, the horse that lives in the paddock near by decide he wanted in on the shoot! Quite fitting really, considering James' mum grew up with horses and loves them!
 
 












Thank you Nicole and Tony for asking me to capture James for you,
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews