About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 24 November 2013

Toshi & Marlo

One of my most favourite people to capture are those that are close to my heart, and these gorgeous girls are two of those people!
I have had the pleasure of watching Toshi and Marlo grow throughout their lives, so when their mum asked me if I'd have time for a 'quick shoot' while we were camping a few weeks ago, I was super excited. And then we found an orchard near where we were camping...perfect!!!
After our shoot I thought it would be a nice touch to finish off with some images of the girls with their 'fur sister' Perv. I just love the girls walking up a bush track with their dog....
 
















 
It was a pleasure Dave & Cath, till next time...
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews