About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 7 November 2013

Nicola, Charlie & Lily

I spent a lovely hour with the Bigelow family a few weeks ago. Charlie had just woken up from an afternoon sleep and wasn't too happy to see me and my camera but his little smiles were oh so sweet!
Nicola was a wonderful model and their little sister Lily was sooooo cute!
(special mention goes to Ken the koala, Charlie's special friend :) )
 













Thank you Sam & Anthony for coming up to Echuca to see me!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews