About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Thomas Joseph ~7 Days Of Sweetness

 
Thomas lulled me into a false sense of security during the start of his session. He was calm and content, for about 20 minutes, then he decided he wanted a feed. So he fed, and fed, and fed!!
Thomas didn't want to go back to sleep, but we got some wonderful images of him in his very special cardigan that was knitted buy his Great Grandmother.










Thank you Andrea and Allen for asking me to capture your gorgeous baby boy,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews