About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Anderson Family.

The sun came out on this beautiful Winter's morning that I spent some time with the Anderson Family.
The kids were fun and ready to show me their best poses, although little Immy did get a bit cold half way through the shoot!
After I got home while looking through the imges, it dawned on me that Nicole & Matt's name sounded familiar. It turns out they were our weddings singers, nearly 10 years ago! It's funny how people come in and out of your lives!



















Thanks Nicole & Matt for asking me to capture your beautiful family.
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews