About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Carter Jye ~ 20 days of sweetness

Sweet baby Carter at 20 days or 37 weeks! Yep, this little guy was born 7 weeks prem.
I worked with Caley and loved sharing her pregnancy with her. When it was time to discuss photos she decided she wanted to do her maternity shoot 'early' so we had nice weather...well just as well we did. Carter just couldn't wait to show us all how gorgeous he was!


Caley brought the scarf she wore at her maternity shoot to Cater's newborn session :)










Of course we had to incorporate Cater's dad's beloved All Blacks!



Thank you so much Caley & Gaz for trusting me to capture this amazing time in your lives and I look forward to watching Carter grow,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews