About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 8 July 2013

Ainslie Family

I had lots of fun capturing these 4 boys! It was a chilly Winter's afternoon, but the sun was shining and we had the beautiful location of the family's farm. I love seeing a small glimpse of a family of all boys, the dynamic is so different from that of mine that has a girl and boys!
Naomi told me that this was the first photoshoot she has had since having all her 4 boys. I hear this all to often and am so glad that I've been chosen to capture these special moments.













Thank you Naomi & Shannon for asking me to capture your family for you,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews