About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Liv.

Liv would have to be one of the most beautiful people I know. She's not only gorgeous on the outside but beautiful on the inside too.
I've know Live for years now and was honoured to capture her 2nd pregnancy and now her 3rd.
We did her shoot a little differently, her family shoot was captured at 34 weeks and we went out for some fun 2 weeks later. Thanks Liv for getting in the river for me too, although due to the evening being hot, the cool water was a welcome cool down.
 
















Thank you Liv, I can't wait to meet your beautiful bundle,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews