About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 31 March 2013

Jed, Ruby & Will ~ Cousins

3 gorgeous cousins!
A few weeks back I was lucky to spend some time with these cute kids! Ruby did however prove to be not a fan of my camera, and not even Tinkerbell could bring her round!
I had fun capturing oh so cute Will and chasing after Jed and his truck!!












Thank you Libby & Teagan for asking me to capture your little one's,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews