About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 24 March 2013

Graffitti and 3 tutu cute girls

For my daughters birthday in January our friends gave her a gorgeous tutu. Jackie already had one for her girls and we thought it would be  great to do a photoshoot  with the girls. I had found a great location so after school in February we went on a roadtrip.
The graffitti was vibrant, the perfect backdrop for the beautiful tutu's!
You can check out Little Chiyo for more amazing colours.
(oh, and this is a big post, I could'nt choose narrow down my favorite images so have put lots in) 






























Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews