About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ned

This gorgeous boy is very special to me, if you've been following my work you may recognise him.
Ned's mum and I went to school together and have been close since then. I have had the pleasure of capturing Cathy's maternity images and Ned's newborn's too.
Back in December it was time for his 6 month shoot. As was most December evenings this was a hot one, but he was amazing. Ned had found his tounge, which was out in A LOT of the images!
 









Can't wait for your 12 month shoot spunky boy,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews