About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Angel

Angel is a cute little girl although she didn't want to share too many smiles with me to start with.
Then when we were just becoming friends the wind picked up and the sky became very dark. we thought it is was going to pour with rain any second. Luckly it didn't and Angel and I had a fun time together.
 












Thanks Amanda & Aaron for asking me to capture your gorgeous girl,
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews