About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Gilbert Family

One of the best parts of my job is being let into a family to capture memories for them. And the Gilbert family is no exception. I began shooting Flynn at daycare back in 2011. He was such a shy boy who wouldn't leave the side of his teacher. Over the next year I got to watch him grow until his mum forgot to hand in the order forms last year. So a few weeks ago she asked me capture the whole family including baby number 3 who will arrive in a few months! Flynn and his sister Indi were so much fun.
B & Wes, it was a pleasure to spend a few hours with you and the kids and I can't wait to meet your new babe.




















Thanks again B & Wes,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews