About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 26 July 2012

Liv, Lexy & Bobby

I have known Liv for many years now and love catching up with her. So when she rang me and said that her baby was on the verge of crawling and she wantd to get some photos before he was unstoppable, I jummped at the chance to capture this gorgeous family (again).
Lexy was just the perfect model and well, Bobby was gorgeous!














Lexy's favorite cartoon character is Peppa Pig, and we all know what Peppa loves doing!!
After the 'boring' part of the shoot, Lexy jummped (pun intended) at the chance to have some puddle fun!



Quote of the day goes to Lexy at the end of the shoot.....
"Mum, my freezing feet are cold"

Thanks so much for bringing your kids out on a cold winter's day Liv. I had fun and I'm sure Lexy did too.
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews