About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Ned Austin

You have seen Ned before. He was in a previous post with his Mum & Dad.
One of the perks of having a photographer as your best friend is getting lots of images of your newborn :)
This post was shot over 2 days, 1 week apart. Ned was 2 weeks old in the first images and a week later his mum brought him back for another shoot..the day after his due date!


I love it when special items can be incorperated into the shoot. Ned's dad gave this necklace to his mum.


Ned's dad is an avid sportsman. He loves doing the sport and reading about it also.


Ned's dad brought him this dog before he was born.



how I love this blanket!! Another family item.





Cathy bought this scarf to her maternity shoot on the off chance we might use it...We did, it looked amazing, so I wanted to use during the newborn shoot also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews