About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 2 August 2012

Oscar & Eddie

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday morning and I got to spend it with Oscar and Eddie!
Oscar loved showing me around his amazing backyard almost as much as I loved capturing him in it!
While Oscar & I were outside his Mum was busy getting 9 week old Eddie off to sleep for some sleepy images.......But as with 9 week olds you just never know when they'll wake up!









after editing this image, I was ready for bed!






Oscar had been out riding, enjoying the mud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews