About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 29 April 2012

Kelly

Meet Kelly, he is the gorgeous son of my dear friends Tara & Jamie. Tara and I have been friends since school, it was through her match making that I met my hubby!
Well Tara & Jamie moved to Perth a fews years back so I missed taking her maternity and newborn photos.
They came back to Echuca recently, so of course a photoshoot was on their to do list. Kelly is one of the quietest and mild natured 5 month olds you'll ever meet and even though we had to wake him up, he was happy enough to have his photo taken. Although his smiles were few and far between.









I love and miss you guys and hope you enjoy your images :)
Josey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews