About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Hughes Family

What a gorgeous family!!!!!!
I have only known Cath for about one and a half years, but it feels so much longer. She is a beautiful person who would do anything for a friend.
The first photoshoot I did for Cath was to capture her boy Finn when he was just 3 days old, and part of that shoot was to do a family shoot a short while later.......well, this is that shoot, as you can see Finn is now over a year old.
Cath and I had put a lot of thought into this shoot, she had even found some beautiful willow trees. However when we went to set up, the willow trees weren't quite as 'willowy' as she thought! Never mind, I had spied a pretty spot on the side of the road.....


This wasn't quite the trnder kiss I was hoping for, but cute none the less :)














Cath, thank-you so much for your support and encouragement and I hope you enjoy your images.
Much love from Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews