About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Saturday 21 April 2012

Toshi & Marlo


Toshi & her sister Marlo are two gorgeous girls I have known forever. We did this shoot while we were camping over the Easter holidays. And I love that in some of the images you can see the dirt under Toshi's nails and Marlo has paint on her legs from craft time they had just before the photo shoot.



















Dave & Cath, your girls are beautiful :)
Jo~Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews