About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 12 March 2015

May & Ella

 
 































These are my nieces and I absolutely loved capturing them, and adore every image! They don't live near me so I don't get them in front of my camera as often as I would like!! They are both stunning young women who radiate beauty. It's one thing to be beautiful to look at, but when that is coupled with an amazing soul and personality that is true beauty and these girls have that in spades.
My Reese just adores her cousins and I have no doubt that if we lived closer they would be an amazing influence in her life.
I love you May & Ella and I hope you love this sneak peek into your sessions!
Jo~Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews