About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Cooper ~ Cake Smash










 


 
It was a beautiful when I met Cooper and his mum & dad recently. Cooper loved the crunchy leaves and kept flashing me his cheeky little smile.
Once the 'clean'  photos were done, we got to the fun part.... CAKE SMASH!!!!! Cooper just loved his cake and it wasn't long before he was finished with that too!!
Thank you, Louise for asking me to capture Copper being his cute 1 year old self.
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews