About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Tiff, Andrew & Oscar

For some time now, I've been wanting to re-create a maternity session once the baby had arrived. Everything fell into place when Tiff had her beautiful boy Oscar. We headed back out to where we captured her maternity session and were treated to another beautiful evening. Although it didn't look like it was going to be. In fact, we actually rescheduled a few hours earlier cause it looked like a storm was rolling in. Nothing came of the wind and dark clouds so I rang Tiff and we were back on!
Tiff and Andrew are so wonderful and relaxed and so proud of their precious boy. I loved being able to capture their love for Oscar and their first boy, Jonah, who will always be with them.
 
Oh! and we were treated to a magnificent sunset that night. On my way home I just had to stop on the side of the road and capture the beauty of Mother Nature.
 
 
 










Thank you Tiff & Andrew for coming out and allowing me to capture your precious family.
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews