About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Sunday 9 March 2014

Matt

For those of you who don't know, this is Matt Wickham. Owner and instructor of Wickham's Martial Arts here in Echuca. Matt has been training in martial arts for 30 years and teaching for 25!
Last year my son started Kids Karate which is where I met Matt. Jett loves it and it's just amazing to watch Matt teach. He has so much time for the kids, and you can see he loves it! Matt also teaches and excels in many other forms of martial arts.
I approached Matt a few months ago to do a session with the beautiful Echuca Wharf as the backdrop and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that we could get together.
 
 












 
Thanks for being so willing to get in the chilly water Matt!!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews