About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 13 September 2013

Ryder, Ella & Willow

 
That time of the year rolled around again when it was time to capture the Clark kids. Last year it was in amongst the blossom, this year it was somewhere a bit more grungy...And with gorgeous kids who were styled perfectly, how could I go wrong!
A tutu from Little Chiyo has made a beautiful addition to the shoot, along with a rocking horse I got ages ago, but had never gotten around to using!
 



















Once again Jackie, it was a pleasure to  help you capture and create memories of your wonderful kids!
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews