About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 23 September 2013

Lily, Ava & Brax

Just coming out of Winter and we were blessed with an amazing morning for this session.
Lily was a great little model and Brax with his gorgeous blue eyes and those lips...well look out Stace and Matt when her gets older! Ava was a perfect 3 year old and made me work for her images and so cute by calling me Joey!
 
 


















Thank you for coming to Echuca for your session Stace and Matt,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews