About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 9 May 2013

Millewa Spa Retreat

I had a wonderful afternoon capturing these beautiful women and their stunning make up.
All the make up was done by the amazingly talented make up artists at Millewa Spa Retreat, High St Echuca.
The list of beauty treatments and luxurious treats you can have at this amazing retreat is endless and now you can have your make up done for any occasion, from parties to looking your best for your wedding day.
















Cheers Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews