About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lucy Isabel ~ 7 days of sweetness


I love catching up with past clients and this is the 3rd time I've captured memories for the Andrews family. Quinn & Ruby are growing just too quickly and were so well behaved for their starring rolls as big brother & big sister for their images with little Lucy.
Look at all of Lucy's hair! She was only 7 days old when I captured her and her hair fell over the headbands! She was such a good little girl and slept for most of our shoot.











Thank you once again Zoe & Daniel for allowing me capture this amazing time in your family,
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews