About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Thursday 25 April 2013

Andrew and his boys

It was great to spend some time with Andrew and his boys. 
Ethan & Hunter were full of laughs and while Ethan was happy to be in front of the camera and was a great model, Hunter on the other hand.......I've never seen one boy pull so many faces!!












Thanks Andrew for asking me to capture your boys at this great age!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews