About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Friday 12 April 2013

Accurso Family

 
This shoot was planned for a while and Jacci knew exactly what she wanted and even made her girls outifits. So after we had to postpone it once were happy to see that the new date we picked was going to be a warm day. But as the day progressed the clouds rolled in and with them rain!!
These images were either shot between down pours or while it was raining!!
I loved working with Jacci to produce images that she will love. Her detail and choice of clothing made this shoot outstanding.
 







Thank you Jacci & Sha for asking me to capture this time in your family. I look forward to our next shoot!!
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews