About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Monday 17 October 2011

The Robins Family


Lisa and Paul came from Bendigo to have their baby's newborn shoot with me. We also vertured outside to catpure a few family images. Annelise and Oliver were so good with their baby brother and I love the way Oliver is softly touching Archer's head in the image of the 3 of them.







Peek-A-Boo!



Thanks for allowing me to capture this special time in your family's life Paul and Lisa.
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews