About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3, I have always had an interest in photography but recently my interest has turned into a passion. I love capturing images of special times and creating a lasting memory. If you would like more information you can contact me at jrpphotography@ymail.com or on Facebook ~ JRP Photography or give me a call ~ 0425 764 148

Tuesday 18 October 2011

La Piazza Taverna

Here at JRP, I don't just capture images of you and your family....
I was asked by Stacey of La Piazza Taverna (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/La-Piazza-Taverna/147860131914078) to take some images of her new deserts. Not only did I get to take photos of them, I also got to taste them when I was finished! And let me tell you, YUMMO!!!!
She has made Apple & Custard and Cherry Ripe Calzone's, and not forgetting her homemade Tiramisu. Do yourself a favour if you're in the Echuca/Moama area head on into La Piazza Taverna for some truly tasty food!!!

Apple & Custard Calzone.


Cherry Ripe Calzone



Homemade Tiramisu

Thanks Stacey for asking me to do these shots, I had fun and am looking forward to shooting more of your delicious food :)
Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews